The rotary dryer can be used to dry the slag, clay and pulverized coal from the building material or metallurgical industry as well as the leaching residue during metal beneficiation and other materials, characterized by strong adaptability, widerange of
The rotary dryer can be used to dry the slag, clay and pulverized coal from the building material or metallurgical industry as well as the leaching residue during metal beneficiation and other materials, characterized by strong adaptability, widerange of application, simple operation and reliable running, etc.
Characteristics of drum dryer
1. The drum dryer has the advantages of strong overload resistance, large processing capacity, low fuel consumption and low drying cost;
2. The drum dryer adopts the downstream drying mode, hot air and wet materials enter the dryer from the same side, high evaporation intensity can be obtained by using high-temperature air, the outlet temperature of the dryer is low, and the thermal efficiency is high;
3. The drum dryer can change the operation parameters according to the properties of different materials, so that the materials can form a stable full broken fabric curtain in the dryer barrel, and the mass and heat exchange is more sufficient;
4. The drum dryer adopts new feeding and discharging device, which eliminates the feeding blockage, discontinuity, non-uniformity and material return of the vertical dryer, and reduces the load of the dust removal system;
5. The drum dryer realizes "zero horizontal thrust", greatly reduces the wear of the retaining roller, and the cylinder runs stably and reliably;
6. The drum dryer adopts the "self-aligning supporting roller device", which makes the supporting roller and the rolling ring always in linear contact, thus greatly reducing the wear and power loss;
7. The drum dryer can control the moisture content of the product according to the user's requirements.
Working principle of drum dryer
The dry wet material is sent to the hopper by belt conveyor or bucket elevator, and then enters the feeding end through the feeding pipe of the hopper feeder. The inclination of the feeding pipe shall be greater than the natural inclination of the material so that the material can flow into the dryer smoothly. The dryer cylinder is a rotating cylinder slightly inclined to the horizontal line. The material is added from the higher end, and the heat carrier enters from the low end, and contacts the material in reverse flow, and also has the heat carrier and the material flowing into the cylinder together. The rotating material of the cylinder is moved to the bottom end by gravity. During the process of moving forward in the cylinder, the heat of the carrier is directly or indirectly obtained, which makes the wet material dry, and then it is sent out by belt conveyor or screw conveyor at the discharge end.
A plate is installed on the inner wall of the cylinder of the drum dryer. Its function is to copy and scatter the material, so as to increase the contact surface between the material and the air flow, so as to improve the drying rate and promote the material forward. The heat carrier is generally divided into hot air, flue gas, etc. After the heat carrier passes through the dryer, it is generally necessary for the cyclone to collect the materials in the gas. If the dust content of tail gas needs to be further reduced, it should be discharged after passing through bag type dust collector or wet dust collector.
Dryer drum dryer is widely used in building materials, metallurgy, mineral processing, chemical industry, cement and other industries. It is mainly used for slag, limestone, clay, river sand, quartz sand, water slag and other wet and heavy materials. Slag drying production line is mainly composed of rotary cylinder, induced draft equipment, high-speed dispersing equipment, lifting plate, self cleaning device, transmission device, conveying equipment, hot air equipment, reducer, support device and sealing device. The whole set of drying equipment has the advantages of reasonable design, excellent production, stable performance, advanced technology, high output, low energy consumption, small floor area and high degree of mechanization.