ALPA custom-made Fluidised Bed Opposed Jet Mill is widely used in the classification and segmentation of ultra-fine grinding of low temperature, high purity and high hardness dry materials such as chemical industry, abrasive, ceramics, environmental prote
Product Size: D50:1-25μm
Production Capacity: 2~7500kg/h
Feed Size: < 3mm
Material Handling: Chemical industry, abrasives, ceramics, environmental protection, new materials, new energy, non-metallic minerals, medicine and food, powder metallurgy, battery materials,etc
The working principle of Fluidised Bed Opposed Jet Mill determines its wide application field, high fineness of finished products and high classification accuracy. It forms a complete set of airflow pulverizing system with air compressor, cold dryer, cyclone collector, dust collector, induced draft fan and control cabinet, which can be widely used in non-metallic minerals, medicine and food, ceramics, environmental protection, new energy, environmental protection and so on Battery materials and many other industries.
1. Turbine classifier classification, particle size distribution is concentrated, no large particles in the finished product.
2. The structure of the equipment is compact and reasonable, and the floor area is small.
3. It is suitable for grinding low melting, heat sensitive and volatile materials.
4. Inert gas can be used as a medium to achieve closed-circuit crushing for inflammable, explosive and easily oxidized materials. The inert gas can be recycled and the loss is very low.
5. It has variable combination structure and can be used for both crushing and separate classification.
6. It can be connected in series with 1-5 grade graders to produce products with narrow particle size distribution.
7. It has a wide range of grinding particle size. The particle size of the finished product can be adjusted in the range of D97 = 3 ~ 74 μ M. it has a full range of models, and the models with the output of 5 ~ 1000kg / h can be selected.
8. Fully closed negative pressure operation, no dust pollution, good and healthy production environment.
9. High degree of automation, good stability, easy to understand operation.
After cooling, filtering and drying, the compressed air is injected into the crushing chamber through the nozzle to form supersonic airflow. Under the action of pressure difference, the material fluidizes. The accelerated material converges at the intersection of multiple nozzles to produce severe impact, collision, friction and shearing, so as to achieve the ultra-fine crushing of particles, The comminuted fine powder is transported to the upper turbine classifier with the updraft. Under the action of the centrifugal force of the grading wheel and the pumping force of the fan, the fine powder conforming to the fineness is discharged, and enters the lower classification to continue separation or collection. The purified gas is discharged by the induced draft fan.
Note:The production capacity is closely related to the particle size, specific gravity, hardness, moisture and other indicators of the raw materials. The above is only for selection reference.