Currently, there are many other kinds of domestic and foreign research on the broken wall of Ganoderma lucidum spores. Mechanical as a manufacturer of traditional Chinese medicine ultrafine crushers, today mainly introduces biological law and chemical law. Broken wall, the advantages of biological biological law are basic non-consumption energy, the crushing effect is better, the equipment is simple; the disadvantage is a long time, and it is difficult to remove the residual enzyme solution or microorganism (micro- Organism, etc.
1. Spore germination. Spore germination method mainly destroys Ganoderma lucidum spore cell walls, and releases intracellular components. For example, mixing Ganoderma lucidum spore and flour, a Fermentation at a temperature of 27-29 ° C, relative humidity 75% -85%, and the results showed that Ganoderma lucidum spore was good.
2. Enzymatic solution. The enzyme solution is degraded by using a chitinase, a cellulase or an enzyme solution such as acease, degrades the ingredients in the wall of the Ganoderma lucidum spore cell wall. Extraction of Ganoderoenic A was extracted using bioassase, and finally realized the extraction rate of Ganoder glycolic acid reached 0.54%.
3. Fungus method. The microorganism is fermented by Micro-Organism and the Ganoderma Ganoderma lucidum spore, and the microorganism degrades the wall of Ganoderma lucidum in the fermentation process.
Liquid fermentation is performed using probiotic (Fungus) Bacillus, Eosin Pylorgin and Ganoderma Pylori, and finally causes the wrapping of Ganoderma lucidum to more than 85%. Second, the advantages of chemical chemical law are similar to biological law; the disadvantage is to extract solvents (traits: transparent, colorless liquid) can easily lead to active ingredient degeneration, and solvent residue is not easy to remove.
1. Solvent (traits: transparent, colorless liquid) extraction method. Solvent (traits: transparent, colorless liquid) extract method utilizes "similar phase soluble" principle, so that Ganoderma lucidum spore is soaked or reflow in solvents such as water, ethanol (alcohol), thereby spreading the active ingredient into the solvent. The ingredients in Ganoderma were extracted with 25% ethanol, and finally concentrated to 500 mL to 500 mL, through Ganoderma lucidum 25% ethanol extract, research by activating NRF2 / HO-1 access to enhance cell antioxide (Oxygen) )change(Oxidation) The method is better for the extraction rate of Ganoderma lucidum spores.
2. Acid, alkali degradation method. Acid, alkali degradation method with an inorganic or organic acid, a base such as a structure in a chrilic spore cell wall, such that the effective ingredient is easy to dissolve. The use of inorganic acid or organic acid solution (ACID solution) heat treatment Ganoderma lucidum spore extraction Ganoderma lucidum polysaccharide, and the molecular weight in the last polysaccharide is more than 60% in the portion of 2000 -4900 Da.